The PU foam OTTOPUR OP 915 is a dosing foam with very good sound insulation values and good heat insulation. It is suited for the installation and insulation of window and door frames, window wills, interior partition walls and for joining well and manhole rings. In addition, it can be used to bond polystyrene hard foam boards as perimeter insulation.
A corresponding OTTO applicator gun is required to work with OTTOPUR OP 915.
Fields of application
- Mounting and insulation of window and door frames made of wood, steel or plastic in masonry
- Mounting and insulating of interior partition walls, window sills, etc.
- Filling of cavities of all types
- Especially suitable for narrow sealings, e. g. restoration of old buildings
- Joining of well and shaft rings in sewer manholes and domestic sewage treatment plants
- For the bonding of polystyrene rigid foam panels as perimeter insulation according to DIN 4108-2
- 1-component mounting and insulating foam based on polyurethane
- Controlled dosage using dosing guns
- Foam yield approx. 40 l per 500 ml can
- Can be cut after approx. 35 minutes
- Can be fully loaded after approx. 24 hours
Standards and tests
- General building inspection certificate - normal inflammable building material (B2) according to DIN 4102-1
- EMICODE® EC 1 Plus - very low emission
- French VOC-emission class A+