The PU foam OTTOPUR OP 910 is a dosing foam with very good sound insulation values and a very good heat insulation. It is suited for the installation and insulation of window and door frames, window wills, interior partition walls and for joining well and manhole rings. In addition, it can be used to bond polystyrene hard foam boards as perimeter insulation.
A corresponding OTTO applicator gun is required to work with OTTOPUR OP 910.
Fields of application
- Mounting and insulation of window and door frames made of wood, steel or plastic in masonry
- Mounting and insulating of interior partition walls, window sills, etc.
- Filling of cavities of all types
- Especially suitable for narrow sealings, e. g. restoration of old buildings
- Joining of well and shaft rings in sewer manholes and domestic sewage treatment plants
- For the bonding of polystyrene rigid foam panels as perimeter insulation according to DIN 4108-2
- Very good sound and heat insulation
- 60 dB sound insulation according to EN ISO 717-1
- 0.035 W/mK insulation value according to DIN 52612
- Foam yield approx. 45 l per 750 ml can
- Can be cut after approx. 30 minutes
- Can be loaded after approx. 3-5 hours
Standards and tests
- General building inspection certificate: normal inflammable building material (class E according to DIN EN 13501-1)
- EMICODE® EC 1 Plus - very low emission
- French VOC-emission class A+